Online Data Analyst – English (CA)
TELUS International AI-Data Solutions partners with a diverse and vibrant community to help our customers enhance their AI and machine learning models. The work of our AI Community contributes to improving technology and the digital experiences of many people around the world. Our AI Community works in our proprietary AI training platform handling all data types (text, images, audio, video and geo) across 500+ languages and dialects. We offer flexible work-from-home opportunities for people with passion for languages. The jobs are part-time, and there is no fixed schedule. Whoever you are, wherever you come from, come join our global AI community. www.telusinternational.com
We are hiring freelance English speaking Online Data Analyst for a project aimed at improving the content and quality of digital maps, which are used by millions of users globally. The job would suit someone who is detail-oriented, likes doing research and has a good knowledge of national and local geography.
This is a freelance position on a flexible schedule – you can work in your own time whenever work is available. You will be completing research and evaluation tasks in a web-based environment, e.g., verifying and comparing data, determining the relevance and accuracy of information. You will be provided with guidelines for each task, which need to be followed. The project offers a variety of tasks, and work is paid per task.
What are the main requirements for the job?
- Fluency in English
- You must be living in Canada for the last 2 consecutive years
- Ability to follow guidelines and do research online using search engines, online maps, and website information
- You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media, and cultural affairs in Canada
- Being open to work across a diverse set of Task Types (e.g., News, Audio tasks, Relevance)
- Applicants must be 18 years or over. ID verification must be attached when submitting your application.
- Working on this project will require you to go through a standard recruitment process (including passing an open book assessment). This is a long-term project, and your work will occasionally be subject to quality assurance checks.
Why Join the TELUS International AI Community?
- Flexible hours to work around home life
- Better Work-Life balance
- Remote work & location independence
- Positive environmental impact
- Independent contractor role
Don’t Delay! Submit your application through the following link and a member of our recruitment team will review your application: https://www.telusinternational.ai/cmp/contributor/jobs/available/222
Should you proceed with the application, here’s a registration guide you may follow:
1. Create an account here: <CMP Job URL Link>
2. Click “Sign Up” and answer the necessary fields.
3. Check your email inbox to confirm your email and set up your password and account.
4. Select <Country> as your country and <Language (Country)> as your primary language. Please note that you must set up your country and primary language correctly in order to view this project.
5. Once you complete the registration process, click the “Apply” button to start your application process for the project.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.