As an entry-level software developer, you will work collaboratively with product designers and other software developers to design and create new software modules, enhancements, and features for the Company’s payment platform.
1. Roles & Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Design, develop, enhance, debug, and implement requirements on Windows, Linux and embedded systems
· Troubleshoots production problems related to existing software applications
· Researches, designs, develops, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of software products based on business requirements
· Consults with delivery and project teams to identify application requirements
· Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements
· Participates in development of software user manuals and technical reports
2. Academic & trades qualifications
Degree or sufficient experience in Programming, Computer Science, or related IT field
· Prefer applicants have 1-2 years of experience in C/C++.
· Good understanding of Object Orientated Design principles.
· Good understanding of git source control principles.
· Experience in using JNI in Java/Android preferable.
· Experience in Python will be a plus.
4. Soft Skills:
· Good problem solving skills and analytical thinking.
· Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
· Strong interpersonal skills as well as a demonstrated ability to work effectively on a team.
· Good verbal and written English communication skills to work with colleagues and stakeholders.
· Adept at research. This means knowing how to ask questions, who to ask, searching online for help, and applying new knowledge.
· Conducts self in a professional manner and adheres to company procedures and policies.
· High integrity, honesty, and customer service when interacting with employees, prospects, and customers.
· Be able to pass a Criminal Background Check